IN A STATEMENT MADE BY MASSACHUSETTS GOV.
CHARLIE BAKER ON Monday, MARCH 23, GATHERINGS OF 10 PEOPLE OR MORE HAVE BEEN
BANNED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
Gatherings subject to this order include, without limitation, community, civic, public and leisure gatherings, faith-based events, sporting events with spectators, concerts, conventions, fundraisers, parades, fairs, festivals and any similar event or activity that brings together 10 or more persons in a single room or space at a given time.
Governor Charlie Baker issued an emergency order
on Monday, March 23, requiring all businesses and organizations that do
not provide “COVID-19 Essential Services” to close their physical workplaces and facilities to workers,
customers and the public as of Tuesday, March 24, at noon until Tuesday, April 7, at noon. These
businesses are encouraged to continue operations remotely.
Numerous events that have been scheduled at Eastern States Exposition have been impacted. Upcoming shows on ESE grounds that have been cancelled and/or postponed are:
Eastern States Exposition is open for future bookings! If you need to change the dates of an event that hasn't been accommodated by another venue or are simply looking for a date in the future, please reach out to Maureen at mfreniere@TheBigE.com.
- 2020 IEA Zone 1 Finals
- Arabian Horse Club of Connecticut Horse Show
- AMMO Fight League
- Antique & Modern Firearms Show (postponed to June 6 & 7, 2020)
- Gem & Lapidary Wholesalers Show
- Junior Achievement Event (postponed to October 14, 2020)
- Massachusetts Blue Ribbon 4-H Calf Sale
- Massachusetts Quarter Horse Beginners & Youth Show
- Mark's Northeast Motorsports Expo
- MasterSpa Hot Tub & Swim Spa Expo (postponed to May 22-24, 2020)
- NE Classic Spring Dog Show
- NE First Robotics Championships
- North American Alpaca Show
- Papillion Tattoo Convention (postponed to June 12-14, 2020)
- Performance Food Group Food Show
- Springfield National College Fair
- Storrowton Village Museum's Maple Harvest Day & Pancake Breakfast
- The Big East Youth & Jackpot Cattle Show (postponed to May 8-10, 2020)
- The Original Western Mass Home Show
- Thule Rackmaster March Training
- Trap Falls Kennel Club Dog Show
- Troy Kennel Club Dog Show
- United States Collegiate Fencing Clubs National Championships
- UPHA CH-14 Spring Premier Horse Show
- Yankee Classic Cluster Dog Shows
Storrowton Tavern will offer its full menu to-go, including family dinners of 6+ people. Pick-up will be curbside until further notice. For more information, please call 413-732-4188.Storrowton Village Museum
No events are scheduled at the museum at this time. Visit www.storrowtonvillage.com
Updated fairgrounds information will be posted as it develops.